ACT services are available to experienced lawyers who seek to expand their career path choices beyond legal practice; in law firms, business, politics, and government, and as special talent as well as pursuit of nominations to corporate boards.
Review of Biographical Materials and Career Highlights.
Development of Search Plan for Legal/Management and Board Seat RolesPrimer on Employer and Board Seat Targeting
Overview of New Contact Networking and Socal Media Tools
- ecommendations and Caveats regarding Job Search Resources
- Analysis of Compensation Objectives and Alternatives
ACT CUSTOMIZED SERVICES
- Profile Assessment
- Interview Coaching; Presentation Plan
- Marketplace Research and Trend Studies
- Employer Sourcing
- Networking Enhancement
- Outreaches to Decision Makers
- Employment Negotiations; Agreements/Separations
- Client Relations Consulting Services
Email or call 212-472-4000 for further information and costs regarding consultations and customized services.